Brooklyn Catholics Riven over Abuse Scandal

By Jeannette Neumann

For many of Brooklyn’s faithful, the holiest week in the Catholic calendar was marred by accusations of anti-Catholic bigotry on the one hand and claims of criminal cover-ups on the other.

The Vatican spent much of Holy Week doing damage control on a sexual abuse scandal that has ensnared the Pope himself. Reports last month that Pope Benedict XVI may have failed to act on two cases of pedophile abuse within the Church has widened a rift in Brooklyn’s Catholic community between those who say local Church authorities have been aggressive in ferreting out and removing sex offenders from the ministry and those who insist the institution’s focus is still on protecting its reputation rather than its parishioners.

“I think there is no one doing more to protect children than the Catholic Church today,” said Monsignor Kieran Harrington, spokesman for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn.

He said ongoing coverage in The New York Times of the sexual abuse story unnecessarily stirred up controversy among Brooklyn’s Catholics during Holy Week, which drew to a close yesterday on Easter Sunday.

“Doing this during the holiest weeks of the year for Catholics smacks of their own bigotry and bias,” Harrington said of the Times.

That sentiment was echoed by Bishop Nicholas A. DiMarzio of Brooklyn during a Tuesday mass for nearly 400 priests. In the ceremony, the priests renewed their pledge to live a simple life of celibacy and obedience.

“Two weeks of articles about a story from many decades ago, in the midst of the Most Holy Season of the Church year is both callous and smack of calumny,” Bishop DiMarzio said. “I ask you to stand up with me and send a message loud and clear that the Pope, our Church, and our bishops and priests will no longer be the personal punching bag of The New York Times.” He raised the possibility that Brooklyn Catholics should cancel their subscriptions to the newspaper, but then cautioned against it because “we need to know what the enemy is saying.” (Read the full sermon here.)

Mary Caplan, who was sexually abused by a priest in Jersey City from age 13 to 16, said articles like those in the Times are necessary to expose criminal actions that have been covered up for decades.

“The gospel (of Holy Week) is to stand with the powerless, the poor, the hungry, the children. And somehow that has gotten lost,” said Caplan, a member of the New York branch of the advocacy and support group The Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests, or SNAP. “I hope for them that they could find their soul and take responsibility,” she said of Church officials.

Brooklyn is a microcosm of the U.S. Catholic community: The Diocese, which includes Kings and Queens counties, has 1.6 million parishioners, making it the largest in the U.S., according to the Diocese’s Web site.

Most Catholics agree the sexual abuse scandal that exploded in Boston in 2002 was a watershed moment in their community. But they disagree fervently over what has been accomplished since that benchmark.

The Brooklyn Diocese says their response has been “aggressive” and successful.

The Diocese has spent $750,000 each year since 2003 to train tens of thousands of volunteers and clergy in a sexual-abuse prevention program, Msgr. Harrington said.

“Basically the whole idea is to keep the protection of children at the forefront of your mind,” he said. Since 2003, anyone who is employed by or volunteers at a Brooklyn parish has to undergo a background check and six hours of training, which instructs trainees to never be alone with a child and how to spot signs a child may have been sexually abused, for example.

“If you’re not on board, you’re not involved,” Harrington said. “We take it very seriously.”

If any parishioner raises an allegation of abuse, two parallel investigations are immediately launched – one by the Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office and a second internal one by a five-person Diocesan Review Board. Before the new procedures went into effect in 2003 the Diocese investigated most allegations internally.

Brooklyn District Attorney spokesman Jerry Schmetterer confirmed his office’s involvement since 2003. He wasn’t able to say how many priests have been investigated over the past decade because his office doesn’t break down criminal charges by profession.

Harrington estimates that 20 priests have been found guilty of sexual abuse since 2003, but was unable to confirm that number before publication of this article. Harrington said that at least two priests have been falsely accused over the past decade. He said the majority of charges are raised by parishioners who were abused decades earlier.

Church critics say the measures launched a decade ago are steps in the right direction. But the steps are too small, they say.

Most importantly, Caplan and other critics say, attempts at reform smack of disingenuousness because Brooklyn church officials have lobbied against the passage of a bill that would extend the statute of limitations for sexual abuse claims.

The Child Victim’s Act of New York, as the proposed bill is known, has languished in the state legislature. It would extend the statute of limitations to 28 years old. Currently in New York State, anyone alleging sexual abuse by a priest must bring those charges before he or she turns 23.

New York Catholic authorities “have been working very hard to keep the Child Victim’s Act from going through,” said Caplan, 65. New York’s Orthodox Jewish community has also actively opposed the legislation.

“This bill is going to bankrupt the Church,” Bishop DiMarzio told the New York Post last year. Similar legislation had passed earlier in Delaware and in California, where claims cost the Church an estimated $1 billion in damages and settlements.

For Church critics, what happens with the proposed changes to the statute of limitations is the litmus test for real reform.

“As a survivor, they haven’t done enough,” said Glenn Echevarria, a Brooklyn member of SNAP. “The Catholic Church is the poster institution for not caring for victims – for apologizing and not doing anything.”

Echevarria, 41, would prefer no age limit for victims to press charges and points to his own story to illustrate what he says is the absurdity of a statute of limitations.

Echevarria grew up in Bedford-Stuyvesant where he says he was molested as a young child by his female babysitter and then later by his neighborhood baseball coach when he was 13 years old.

Echevarria turned to a Catholic youth group at a church in Brooklyn. At 15, Echevarria says, he was abused by a priest—the leader of the youth group.

“I thought, ‘the devil is trying to get me everywhere I go,’” Echevarria said.

He says the abuse lasted more than a decade, but he didn’t tell anyone. “I kept it locked inside my soul for most of my adult life,” he said.

Echevarria, like many victims, said he often blamed himself for the abuse and was “mortified” to tell anyone until five years ago, when he publicly acknowledged the abuse.

He said many victims take decades to be able to speak openly about being abused by a priest or a nun, which New York’s statute of limitations on child abuse lawsuits doesn’t take into account. Until the Church stops lobbying against a change in the statute of limitations, it can’t talk about real reform, Echevarria said.

Meanwhile, priests across Brooklyn are coping with the increased scrutiny.

Father Kevin Sweeney from St. Michael’s Roman Catholic Church in Sunset Park said his congregation, predominantly Latino immigrants, hasn’t expressed much interest in the headlines from the Vatican, seeing it as something that doesn’t affect their faith.

Sexual abuse is often portrayed as only a widespread problem within the Catholic Church, Sweeney cautioned. He attributed that to “some of the moral stands that the Church takes – so people want to see the Church’s credibility questioned.”

Over a recent two-hour meal with several priests, Sweeney said they only addressed the allegations against the Vatican for 10 minutes. “There’s a fatigue factor,” he said. “It’s been a lot of years that it’s been going on.” Still, Sweeney said, “I’m embarrassed by what priests have done even though it was 10 or 20 or 30 years ago.”

“It’s inexcusable,” he said.

Reverend Thomas Ahern, the pastor at St. Augustine Roman Catholic Church in Park Slope, says the reaction in his parish has varied. “There’s disappointment and anger” from his parishioners, he said, “but also understanding about human nature and sin. It’s a mixed bag. I don’t think there’s any one reaction.

“I understand they’re angry, I’m angry at times too,” Ahern said. “It’s not foreign to me. I wonder myself how things could have spiraled out of control like that.”

Ahern said the scandal in Boston in 2002 laid the groundwork for how his parishioners have dealt with subsequent allegations of sexual abuse and cover-ups. “Each parishioner has grappled with this and taken a look at their faith,” he said. “Their focus is Jesus Christ – that’s their center.”

, , , , , , , , ,

17 Responses to “Brooklyn Catholics Riven over Abuse Scandal”

1. Joyce Shovah
    April 6, 2010 at 10:58 AM #

The Church is worried about bancruptcy and damage control…..what about the innocent children that were victimized by the very priests that were looked up to and trusted. They are forever scared and traumatized by this abuse. Please help the victims! Please support the Markey Bill that raises the Statute of Limitations to 28 years old and opens a one-year window for those over the age of 28. We need to expose the child predators who continue to abuse children when they get the opportunity.

2. Sally Butler
    April 6, 2010 at 1:05 PM #

If the diocese is really sincere about the protection of children, they must stop their high-powered and very expensive fight against the Child Victims Act. Why are the bishops more concerned about Church property and bank accounts than they are about the protection of children and the just punishment of predators? One wonders if any of them understand the life-long misery endured by the victims of pedophiles–or if they care.

3. Ellen Vosbury
    April 6, 2010 at 1:51 PM #

Despite his advanced degrees and membership in Opus Dei, Bishop Nick is not so good at mathematics. The Los Angeles Archdiocese is far larger, with 4.3 million Catholics, than his own personal kingdom in Brooklyn. If he can’t get this straight, why believe anything else he says?

4. Alec Chierici
    April 6, 2010 at 2:29 PM #

i scanned the article.
    i was struck by this bishop who’s afraid that passage of the bill will bankrupt the church.

i have news for that bishop. the church is already bankrupt…morally bankrupt.

any organization whose tacit, worldwide policy was one of protecting pedophile priests, rather than the youngest of its flock, can no longer claim any moral authority.

5. Chris
    April 6, 2010 at 7:06 PM #

I was abused by a pedophile priest as was my sister in the 60s and 70s .
    I have come to realize the terrible damage that has done to my self esteem and life and my soul,
    Church is supposed to represent God,, Would God want me to have my fair day in court ?

If there is a God,, would He be more concerned
    about the finacial status of the “Church” or would he want some compensation and fairness for those who were abused by people protected by his “church” ?
    I am not asking for anything but a fair trail , why would the chuch be worried if they didnt feel I was due to be compensated ?

MONEY IS NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN DOING WHAT IS RIGHT.
    In fact .. the very priest who molested me,, taught me about morals,, and in his sermons,, taught about what was right . Shortly there after he molested me in such manner as to damage my soul forever and effect my life forever in ways I have just now become mature enough to verbalize and understand myself .
    I am asking for a Fair Hearing,,

What the church is saying in its defense ..well Thats like saying if youre drunk and killsomeone while driving ….that they should not be sued because it would bankrupt them .IF YOUR NOT GUILTY YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT , Protect the victime YOU MEN OF THE LORD
    Worry not about greed , and money. and the palaces you live in .
    The Church has nothing to fear if they are innocent , But the law and judicial system should decide this,
    As an American I am entiteld to fair trial ,, I wish the church would take thier hands off the wallet and start worrying how damaged the victims are because of what they covered up.
    Lives Were Ruined ,, Mine was Ruined,, How dare they worry about MONEY .

Just as that priest from Brooklyn Did to me. He worried more about his needs than
    what he has done to me,my heart and soul.

The church is now violating me again, worrying about their needs over whats right for ME .

I AM THE VICTIM NOT THE BANK ACCOUNT OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ………
    what a corrupt , Greedy , group of liars they are.They are NOt Men of God,,

PAss the basket please,, and listen to thier surmons, teach people about morals….

My life has been destroyed and ide like to finally tell a judge and let him or her decide if i am due any compensation for my lifetime of suffering.

Dont deny me my rights because the catholic church wants to keep ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE GOTTEN DONATED TO THEM .

Someone please give me Justice ,, if I Am due this .
    I Ask for nothing I am not justified to have legally and morally.

Please PAss THE CHILD VICTIMS ACT and allow me my FAIR day in court at least.

Money will not give me back what that Priest In Brookln in 1970 took from my life. I lose no matter what .

I call for an apology from the church and some CARING for the victims and maybe an offer of free counceling as well.
    LAstly i feel they are spending hundreds of thousands to teach How NOt to be accused of molestation, no care for the children its to protect the wallet of the church .
    Sickening,,

6. vinnie
    April 6, 2010 at 7:33 PM #

Persecution, persecution and more persecution! It is enough to make a person sick! From Dolan, the pope is suffering like Christ. From the Vatican, the church is being persecuted like the Jews. Has everyone in the Roman Catholic Hierarchy lost their mind? Is there anyone grounded in reality?

Children have been persecuted for centuries by the clergy. That persecutions consists of rape, sodomization and molestation. Now when the global scope of this persecution of children is revealed, the pain and suffering of the children is totally ignored and the church plays martyr for their role in the continuation of this sexual aberation.

7. John Page
    April 6, 2010 at 7:50 PM #

A high vatican official stated that the allegations of child sexual abuse constitutes “gossip” and further that such accusations represent an attack on the pope. This reminds me of Spiro Agnew when he accused the media of “ganging up” on his party. Blame the accusers!
    This attitude on the part of the church will be very damaging in the long run. What the church is really saying, and has always said,is that it is beholden only to itself; Secular society cannot judge the church. The church is above the law!
    This is a very arrogant attitude.

8. belén
    April 8, 2010 at 2:15 PM #

great story! very complete and insightful.
    i can’t believe the bankrupcy part…

9. Barbara Baker
    April 8, 2010 at 2:41 PM #

Keeping this problem in the papers and in people’s minds perhaps will aide in eradicating this horrendous problem. The problem is so embedded in the church it will be difficult to eliminate and I hope and pray every day that it is. More baloney will not stop anything, new severe action will.

10. VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/DON MOISÉS/MOISÉS IBRAHIM
    August 18, 2010 at 4:02 AM #

OPUS DEI CATHOLIC YIHADISM:
    CATHOLIC CHURCH has been suffering SPIRITUAL DECADENT and GENERAL CORRUPTION on different fields on the lovely stage of life for ages, but the MEDIEVALIZED POPE who had no PEDIGREE found POWERFUL and GREATNESS of CHURCH in OPUS OPUS, so he has transferred GOD´S POWER and GLORY to a SECT that INSECTS like SECTS, a BUNKER of TERRORIST MONKS in INVISIBLE CASSOCKS and MODERN CRUSADERS in INVISIBLE BURKAS.
    CHURCH has been left on the OPUS DEI ARMS, where ARMS are used for KILLING who stands on their WAY and discover their SATANIC 999 WAYS of WAY, as the same as, happened with me after having been sharing spirituality and educating them for thirty three years. Documents I have show that their ARMS are used for ASSAULTS on PUBLIC TREASURIES, DEAL with LORD BLACK MONEY and founf ILLEGAL FOUNDATIONS.
    It looks like a tale story, but that is real and I am at the service of authorities or organizations to let documents say and show the truth and the aberrant essence of OPUS DEI and the EX MARQUIS de PERALTA who has instructed his FOLLOWERS in the LEADERSHIP, the POWER and the SPIRITUAL TERRORISM that is taking CHURCH to the end of times.
    DOCTOR SANTIAGO ESCRIVÁ DE BALAGUER and his ACCOMPLICE DOCTOR SUÁREZ who both work for ADESLAS have kidnapped me and planned an attempt of HOMICIDE to give end to my LIFE with the SUPPORT of BIN LADENIST TELEFÓNICA de ESPAÑA, the ACCOMPLICEMENT of the SPANISH FASCIST POLICE and the BUSHITERIST JUDGES. The ABOVE HOLY EARTHLY GENOCIDE TRINITY OF THE BLOODTHIRSTY ORGIES that AGROUP OPUS DEI, POLICE and JUDGES has COMMITTED TERRORISM much WORSE than BIN LADEN. They have INCITED TERRORISM and at the same time, they denied to GIVE ME A HAND when I WAS DYING at their STATE DISPACHS. WHO is going to be a CANDIDATE to SANCTITY? ACTIONS speak much much better than WORKS.
    OPUS DEI has made CHRISTIANITY sounds SATANITY. The POLISH PAPACY has been followed by the GURMAN PAPACY and both are PASTORS who have no PEDIGREES. They must be FUHRERS, CRUSADERS in INVISIBLE CASSOCKS, TERRORIST MONKS in INVISIBLE BURKAS. CHURCH has made sufficient MERITS to come to the END of TIMES. The CRUSADES MAKERS have brought TERRORISM to our ERA. THE HOLOCAUSTS makers and inventors have brought the DISGRACE to the THIRD WORLD NATIONS and sowed HOSTILITIES AMONG NATIONS until the ACTUAL SECONDS.
    CHRISTIANITY has to send FUHRER RATZINGER to fight in AFGHANESTAN and bring back BUSHITLER to be the VATICAN PLANET POPE. BUSHITLER GOD or BUSHITLER POPE has brought a CLONED CHRIST to the PENTAGON to show the WORLDWIDE NATIONS the SPIRITIAL TERRORISM of CHRISTIANY that has no difference with BIN LADEN´S. RATZINGER BIN BUSHITLER has VISITED BUSHITLER BIN LADEN on the PENTAGON where CLONED CHRIST has been PRESENT to VALIDATE, BLESS and LEGALIZE CHRISTIAN BUSHITLER BIN LADEN ATROCITIES, CRUELTIES, GENOCIDES, DESTRUCTIONS, TORTURES, CRUSADES, TERRORISM and CLEANSINGS. DAMN ON TERRORISTS and CULTURE of TORTURE.
    CHURCH OPRESSION and SLAVERY has given WAY out of the 999 WAYS of OPRESSION to LIBERALISM, LIBERTY, FREEDOM, LOVE, JUSTICE and PEACE. RATZINGER has to plan BI SHOPS for BISHOPS and BURDELS for OPUS DEI SPIRITUAL TERRORISTS. The CALL to SANCTITY and HOLINESS should have no PRIVILEGES. HOMOSEXUALS are able to SANTIFY their WORK much better than OPUS DEI and they can reach HEAVEN before FUHRER RATZINGER.
    VICARIO: THE VOICE of the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE, a TRINITY which takes YOU to LOVE that leads to JUSTICE and then to PEACE at personal and collective LEVELS.
    VICARIOPUSDAY: The VOICE of TRUTH, JUSTICE and HUMAN VALUES that take YOU to die with HONOUR and DIGNITY, serving MANKIND and not being SERVED, to be a CARPET to let your SIMILARS step on SMOOTHLY. I have been expecty the SUPPOSED TWO SHOTS from OPUS DEI for SEVEN YEARS of PERSECUTION.
    MOISÉS IBRAHIM: EX OPUS DEI SUPERNUMERAY and EX EDUCATOR at COLEGIO RETAMAR in MADRID, for THIRTY THREE YEARS, where I have EDUCATED the ones who come from FASCISM, DICTATORSHIP, CHURCH SLAVERY, ARISTOCRACY, NOBILITY, HIGHNESS and ROYALTY, such as GLORIOUS PRESENT and PAST SPANISH HISTORY MAKERS, NAVARRO RUBIO, SÁNCHEZ BELLA, LÓPEZ BRAVO, ADOLFO SUAREZ, ALEJANDRO AGAG, CARLOS SAINZ, CANÓVAS del CASTILLO, AREILZA, KOLPOWITZ, BOTÍN, BANÚS, QUESADA, URQUIJO and THOUSANDS of distinguished PERSONALITIES

11. VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/DON MOISÉS/MOISÉS IBRAHIM
    August 18, 2010 at 4:11 AM #

COLEGIO RETAMAR: WHAT IS OPUS DEI ? SPIRITUAL TERRORISM?
    COLEGIO RETAMAR: ¿QUÉ ES OPUS DEI? ¿TERRORISMO ESPIRITUAL?

1. La Santísima Trinidad Terrenal Genocida de la Orgías Sanguinarias y los Asaltos a la Razón.
    2. Una secta que infecta como los insectos y precisa insecticida para los lavados de neuronas.
    3. Un PENTAGONO omnipoderoso terrenalmente para sumar y barrer en el escenario de la vida.
    4. Un LECHO traducido en un SANTUARIO para HACER el AMOR, donde entras y no sabes SALIR.
    5. Un CUARTEL donde se ejercita el apostolado abusivo y el reclutamiento de adolescentes.
    6. Un CENTRO de rehabiliación y ADECUACIÓN a las NORMAS y MANDAMIENTOS de la OBRA.
    7. Una MONASTERIO INVISIBLE que sirve para encerrar las TROPAS e enclaustrar los EJERCITOS.
    8. Una PULPERPERIA que adentra sus TENTACULTOS en los quehaceres sin MIRAMIENTOS.
    9. Un planeta donde se comprometen o se contraen COMPROMISOS para guardar SECRETOS.
    10. Una SUPREMA SANTA MAFIA donde se deforman los VALORES y las CONCIENCIAS del SER.
    11. Un CAMPAMENTO de ADHIESTRAMIENTO para MEDIEVALIZAR y CEGAR las CONCIENCIAS.
    12. Un TALLER de MECANIZACIÓN y AUTOMITACIÓN de un EJËRCITO para cometer ASALTOS.
    13. Una FORTALEZA de ASALTOS a las ARCAS de PÚBLICAS y a la SEGURIDAD SOCIAL NACIONAL.
    14. Un MANDO en los ASALTOS a las SUBVENCIONES PÚBLICAS y a los PROPIOS EMPLEADOS.
    15. Una PRELATURA PERSONAL que se guia con el MANEJO y CONTROL de DINERO NEGRO.
    16. Una SANTIDAD que funda FUNDACIONES ILEGALES para la DESVIACIÓN de CAUDALES.
    17. Un REINO TERRENAL de LAVADOS CEREBRALES y ALUCINACIONES con la ALFOMBRA MÁGICA.
    18. Una COMUNIDAD tramsmitadora de enfermedades psiciatricas incurables para ADOLESCENTES.
    19. Un EJÉRCITO de TROPA que SANTIFICA el TRABAJO y RINDE para los MANDOS y las JERARQUÍAS.
    20. Una MODERNA CRUZADA de ASALTOS que se ATAVIA en SOTANITAS MULTICOLOR e INVISIBLES.
    21. Un BUNKER de MONJES GUERRILLEROS que desempeñan el TERRORISMO ESPIRITUAL para ENTRAR A MATAR.
    22. Un CENTRO TERRORISTA de COMUNICACIONES para repeler los DESCUBRIDORES de su SANTA SUPREMA MAFIA.
    23. Un CUADRO de ASALTOS para DEVORAR el PAN de los POBRES para FABRICAR RUEDAS de MOLINOS (HOSTIAS SAGRADAS)
    24. Un NÚCLEO de TERRORISMO INFORMÁTICO, SCAMS, PHISHING, CLONACIÓN de MARCAS ANTIVIRUS y SUPLANTACIÓN de IDENTIDADES.
    25. Una OBRA que no se identifica con la DOCTRINA REAL de CRISTO, sus MANDAMIENTOS, su SANTA CRUZ y sus BIENAVENTURANZAS.
    26. Una MADRE OBRA que no tiene nada con la MADRE OBRA de DIOS. Las CRUZ de PALO del OPUS DEI sirve para colocar las VARIEDADES de CRISTOS que se armonizan con sus barbaries y cometidos que no tienen nada con la LLAMADA a la SANTIDAD.
    27. Un MANDO de EJECUCIÓN de SECUESTROS y llevar a cabo INTENTOS de HOMICIDIO contra los INSTRUCTORES y PREDICADORES de la VERACIDAD y la VERDAD de su CAMINO de 999 CAMINOS, fundamentados en la SANTA SUPREMA MAFIA.
    28. VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/VICARIOPUSDEI/VICARIOSECTDEI: EX SUPERNUMERARIO del OPUS DEI y EX EDUCADOR del ilustre COLEGIO RETAMAR en MADRID, durante TREINTA y TRES AÑOS, que se traducen en DOS TRINIDADES que HONRAN, ENNOBLECEN y DIGNIFICAN al EX MARQUIS de PERALTA, título COMPRADO y una santidad FINANCIADA.
    30. NO CEDO, NO CONCEDO, NO ABDICO y NO CLAUDICO ante los CHANTAJES del OPUS DEI. Los DERECHOS de JUSTICIA que me PERTENECEN me hacen crecer para defender los DERECHOS de mis SEMEJANTES, cuyo PAN ha sido DEVORADO. Las AMENAZAS me han servido para aumentar mi FE en la LUCHA contra los INTERESES ILEGALES de la SANTA MAFIA del OPUS DEI.
    31. BENDITA sea la MUERTE con HONOR y DIGNIDAD y no MORIRSE como los PERROS CALLEJEROS por sus ASALTOS a las PROPIEDADES AJENAS. Ya llevo siete SANTOS AÑOS ante el PELIGRO y seguiré esperando esos dos TRIROS que tal vez puedan SERVIR al OPUS DEI para cubrir la DESHONRA de sus TRASEROS que van infiltrando CURTINAS de HUMOS y de BRASAS. YO PROFESABA “PAX IN AETERNUM”, pero ahora PROFESO también “PAX IN TERRA”. PAZ en las ALTURAS cuando hay PAZ a los HOMBRES de BUENA VOLUNTAD.
    32. Me hago responsable ante las AUTORIDADES JUDICIALES de todo lo que viene reflejado y narrado y la DOCUMENTACIÓN haría valer la VERACIDAD y la VERDAD que hace a los HOMBRES LIBRES y a los del OPUS DEI les hace ESCLAVOS de la INMORALIDAD. La PERSECUCIÓN del OPUS a la que me tiene sometido el OPUS DEI no tiene NOMBRE, no tien PRECEDENTE, no tiene DOCTRINA y no tiene MORALIDAD. Esta CAZA se consagra como una MODERNA CRUZADA, un HOLOCAUSTO y un TERRORISMO ESPIRITUAL. Las AMENAZAS NO ME VAN POR LOS VALORES DE JUSTICIA que estan INCRUSTADOS en mi CORAZÓN e IMPRIMIDOS en mi ALMA.
    33. La EDUCACIÓN que me inculcaron mis PADRES y la CULTURA de origen me han fundementalizado en el AMOR que conduce a la JUSTICIA y por consiguiente a la PAZ, a nivel PERSONAL, COLECTIVO, NACIONAL e INTERNACIONAL. He sido destinado a CAMINAR hacia la SANTIDAD con la JUSTICIA EXCLUSIVAMENTE, por tanto, no me ha atemorizado el SECUESTRO DOMICILARIO y el INTENTO de HOMICIDIO que ha llevado contra mi INTEGRIDAD HUMANA, el OPUS DEI, a mano del SOBRINO del SUPUESTO SANTO, SANTIAGO ESCRIVÁ de BALAGUER, su CÓMPLICE, DOCTOR SUÁREZ, y el ARSENAL de TELEFÓNICA de ESPAÑA.
    VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/VICARIOPUSDEI/VICARIOPUSECTDEI/DON MOISÉS/MOISÉS IBRAHIM.

12. VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/DON MOISÉS/MOISÉS IBRAHIM
    August 18, 2010 at 4:21 AM #

COLEGIO RETAMAR: OPUS DEI SPIRITUAL TERRORISM IN INVISIBLE CASSOCKS.

COLEGIO RETAMAR: A BUNKER OF ASSAULTS on REASON as a TREASON on CHRIST DOCTRINECOLEGIO RETAMAR: A HEADQUARTER of ASSAULTS on PUBLIC TREASURY and HUMAN RIGHTS.COLEGIO RETAMAR: A FORTRESS of BLACK MONEY DEAL AND MONKS in INVISIBLE CASSOCKS.COLEGIO RETAMAR: A CENTRE of ABUSIVE APOSTOLATE AND ADOLESCENT RECRUITMENTS.COLEGIO RETAMAR : A GANG OF SPIRITUAL TERRORISTS and a CATHOLIC OPUS DEI YIHADISTS.COLEGIO RETAMAR: A CLAN of RIFFRAFFS, WORRIORS AND CRUSADERS in INVISIBLE BURKAS.COLEGIO RETAMAR: A SECT that INFECTS like INSECTS and produces CHRONICAL DISEASES.COLEGIO RETAMAR: A TRAIL OF GANGSTERS, SCAMS, PHISING MAKERS and IDENTITY THIEVES.COLEGIO RETAMAR: AN INSTITUTION which instructs FUTURE TERRORIST and WARRIOR SAINTS.COLEGIO RETAMAR: A PENTAGON that plans PERSONAL KIDNAPPING and CERTAIN HOMICIDES.
    COLEGIO RETAMAR: A WAY of 999 WAYS of WAY that drives YOU to SPIRITUAL TERRORISM, CATHOLIC YIHADISM, SUPLANT THE POLICE and the MALICE, PROSTITUTE with COMPUTING and ADULTERATE with the ESSENCE of HUMAN RIGHTS, SUPPORTED and FORTIFIED by the SPANISH FASCIST TERRORIST POLICE and the DAMNED HITERIST JUDGES, who both have comitted a CRIMINAL ACT at not GIVING me a HAND when I was DYING at the POLICE STATION and at the JUDGE´S OFFICE. PRAY FOR THEM THEY ARE CRIMMINAL and identified with the MONKEYS that live on the BRANCHES of TREES in the JUNGLE. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A CULTURE OF TORTURES, RACISM AND BUSHITLERISM?
    VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/DON MOISÉS/MOISÉS IBRAHIM: EX OPUS DEI SUPERNUMERARY and EX EDUCADOR at COLEGIO RETAMAR in MADRID for THIRTY THREE YEARS, that are translated into TWO TRINITIES that HONOURS and DIGNIFIES the FOUNDER in HIS TOMB and his NEPHEW, SANTIAGO ESCRIVÁ DE BALAGUER who has PLANNED and CARRIED ON A KIDNAPPING and an HOMICIDE AGAINST ME. SANTIAGO and his UNCLE have evidenced that they SPIRITUAL TERRORIST, MODERN CRUSADERS and TERRORIST MONKS in INVISIBLE CASSOCKS and BURKAS, such as their ACCOMPLICE, DOCTOR SUÁREZ who works as a DOCTOR for ADESLAS, TERRORIST TELEFONICA DE ESPAÑA THAT PUT ITS COMMUNICATION ARMAMENTS on the SERVICE of OPUS DEI TERRORISM.

13. VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/DON MOISÉS/MOISÉS IBRAHIM
    August 18, 2010 at 4:23 AM #

COLEGIO RETAMAR: OPUS DEI IMPERIAL INCOHERENT BUNKER FOR SPIRITUAL TERRORISM AND ASSAULTS ON REASON, AS A TREASON ON CHRIST DOCTRINE AND HUMAN RIGHTS.

It is a SHAME on OPUS DEI that the WAY of 999 WAYS drives you to the ASSAULTS on PUBLIC TREASURY, PUBLIC HEALTH SECURITY, PUBLIC SUBVENTIONS, MADRID COMMUNITY and PROPER EMPLYEES, devouring the POOR BREAD to make HOSTIAS or MILLS WHEELS for the ALTARS that are made of GOLD and DIAMOND. ECONOMY is BLEEDING as a result of the PAST that is united with the PRESENT.
    It has been clear, concrete and pecise the role that the CATHOLIC YIHADIST CHURCH played to glorify the WORK of GOD of was the MARQUIS of PERALTA and let CHRISTIAN forget the CHRIST CONGREGATIONS that were at the SERVICE of CHRISTIANY since CHRIST has gone with his FATHER in HEAVEN, such as JESUITS who have been converted into ENEMIES for OPUS DEI. I can afford to to ask SAVIOUR CHRIST to save CHRISTIANITY and othe BELIEFS from his MALDORES and CLONERS of BEATITUDES.
    It is not just and necessary to make his power on the POOR DISGRACE and that is WAY of 999 WAYS that drives you to the UNEMPLOYMENT because of the OPUS CATHOLIC TERRORISM or YIHADISM. WARS on ERROR have been a complete FAILURE fror OPUS DEI AMBITIOS and OBJECTIVES. I cannot imagine how INSPECTOR of the PUBLIC TREASURY have been unable to discover the ILLEGAL FOUNDATIONS of OPUS DEI and the BLACK or COLURFUL they MANAGE. I have no difference to provide the NECESSEARY OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS to disconer the backs of OPUS DEI and keep them on the FRESH AIR.
    HOLY WARS and SPIRITUAL TERRORISM are destined to make the POOR POOR and the RICH RICHER and that is a QUESTION of SURVIVAL of the THIRD WORLD NATIONS that are SUFFERING from the PERMITTED INJUSTICES. YOU have seen that the most sophistaced armament could not put off the TORCH of FREEDOM and JUSTICE. The POWER of the INCHOHERENT EMPIRE has been unable to overcome the POWER of LOVE, NATIONALISM and SIRVIVAL. WARS on ERROR have been TALE STORIES and WARS on ORGASM are COMING.
    It has been sad that OPUS DEI has worked to make CHRISTIANIT sounds SATANITY. BUSHITER has brought a CLONED CHRIST to the PENTAGON and had a CHAT with him and they both may have been drunk when they decided to make WAR on IRAK. FUHRER RATZINGER BIN BUSHITLER has visted the PENTAGON where CLONED CHRIST was PRESENT to VALIDATE and LEGALIZE the BUSHITERISM. CRUSADERS come from the same GENERS and they have never change or renew their RANCID NEURONS that produce BRAIN DIARRIA for them. CHURCH OPRESSIONS have given ways out to SEXUALITY without mistaken DOGMAS, NUDISM, HOMOSEXUALITY, BISEXUALITY and CURIA SEXUALITY. I think that BISHOPS will have BI SHOPS for their PROPER NECESSITIES.
    MANKIND has been with FULL FREEDOM, but YOU are unable to make the OPUS DEI see REASUN. FUNDAMENTALISM of OPUS DEI comprises SPIRITUAL TERRORISM and that take them to ENTER and KILL in case you discover their SECRETISM and their HOLY SUPREME MAFIA. I have been forced retire as an EDUCATOR at COLEGIO RETAMAR in MADRID at the age of SIXTY, as I have complied with CONSTITUTIONAL DUTIES and got MARRIED in the CIVIL PERMITTED WAY. I have been paid by the actual GENERAL DIRECTOR of COLEGIO RETAMAR, JOSé LUIS ALIER THIRTY SEVEN EUROS in BLACK LORD MONEY at leaving SCHOOL. I would have preffed to continue serving the future generations and being a carpet to let them step on much better than the BLACK MONEY which is used for SLAVES of IMMORALITY to burry the TRUTH and CORRUPTION. I am sure that all SLAVES of IMMORALITY will never live in the LANDS that they bought in HEAVEN from the POOR MONEY.
    I have been living in our BELOVED SPAIN and I have EDUCATED two GENERATION of the distinguisded and respectable ones who come from fascism, dictatorship, church slavery, greatnesses of SPAIN, arisocracy, nobility, highness and royalty, and that is a great imperative to serve my ESPAÑA and mi GENTE, because I OWE to ESPAÑA. Since I have been forced to retited, I have become hostile to the SPIRITUAL TERRORIST of OPUS DEI who hide in INVISIBLE BURKAS and at the same time they are TERRORIST MONKS in INVISIBLE CASSOCKS. The OPUS DEI have used their RANCID MEDIEVALISED NEURONS to apply YIHADIST CRUSADES and CHURCH HOLOCAUST against me on different fields of LIFE.
    I have sufferent from the incessant prosecution for seven years. The OPUS DEI who were my BROTHERS have been sanctifying the COMPUTING TERRORISM, the ASSAULTS on HUMAN RIGHTS, the INVASIONS on INTIMACY, the SCAMOS ROLE, the OPUS DEI MALWARE, the OPUS DEI MALEWARE, the ANTIVIRUS BRANDS SUPLANTATION, WEBS CLONATION, CULTIVATION OF OPUS DEI VIRUS, and CELEBRATION of GENOCIDES. THE TERRORIST MONKS of OPUS DEI had the SUPPORT of the SPANISH, the RACIAL and the TERRORIST POLICE who work for the OPUS DEI INTERESTS. EVERY TIME I RANG UP THE POLICE 091, I RECEIVED SERIOUS THREATS and then I STOPPED CALLING THE POLICE and DEPENDE ON MYSEF. They have also the SUPPORT of the FACIST, RACIST and TERRORIST JUDGES who have LIED in their PROPER OFFICE and DENIED to GIVE ME A HAND WHEN I WAS DYING at the STATE OFFICES, as well as, THE CUATRO CAMINOS POLICE STATION. YOU GO TO REPORT AN AN ATTEMPOT OF GENOCIDE CARRIED ON BY SPIRITUAL TERRORIST DOCTOR SANTIAGO ESCRIVÁ DE BALAGUER, EX STUDENT OF MINE AND A NEPHEW OF THE EX MARQUIS DE PERALTA AND THE STATE AUTHORITIES PAY NO ATTENTION TO CONTINUE INCITING TERRORISM, AS THEY HAVE BEEN BORN TERRORISTS AND TERRORISM MAKERS.
    I feel SANCTIFIED, HONOURED and DIGNIFIED that I have educated two generation at COLEGIO RETAMAR IN MADRID, during THIRTY THREE YEARS that are TRANSLATED into two TRINITIES that HONOUR and DIGNIFY the EX MARQUIS de PERALTA and the SUPPOSED SAINT in his PROPER TOMB. GOD IS LOVE and LOVE is for ALL. I have never felt FRIGHNED to REPORT the OPUS DEI CORRUPTION, I have denounced MONSEÑOR JAIME ECHEVARIO at la COMISARIA del BARRIO del PILAR as he REPRESENTS the ASSAULTS ON REASON OF HIS SONS. I have also reported at the POLICE STATION the BIN LADENIST TERRORISM of TELEFONICA DE ESPAÑA that his put all its COMMUNICATIONS at the SERVICE of the OPUS DEI HOLY SUPREME MAFIA. SERVIAM is serving CORRUPTION. PAX in AETERN by buying LANDS in HEAVE: PAX in TERRA is not KNOWN by OPUS DEI.

VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/VICARIOSEXDEI, VICARIOSUCKDEI, VICARIOSECT DEI/DON MOISÉS, MOISÉS IBRAHIM: EX OPUS DEI SUPERNUMERARY and EX EDUCATOR at COLEGIO RETAMAR in MADRID for THIRTY THREE YEARS.
    loveadoration@hotmail.com

14. VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/DON MOISÉS/MOISÉS IBRAHIM
    August 18, 2010 at 4:27 AM #

COLEGIO RETAMAR: OPUS DEI SECT THAT INFECTS LIKE INSECTS?
    COLEGIO RETAMAR: ¿OPUS DEI SECTA QUE INFECTA COMO LOS INSECTOS?
    A POWERFUL CENTRE of SPIRITUAL TERRORISM and ASSAULTS on REASON.
    UN PODEROSO CENTRO de TERRORISMO ESPIRITUAL y ASALTOS a la RAZÓN.
    A HEADQUARTER of APOSTOLIC ABUSE and ADOLESCENT RECRUITMENTS.
    Un CUARTEL de APOSTOLADO ABUSIVO y ACUARTAMIENTO de ADOLESCENTES.
    A FORTRESS of MODERN CRUSADERS who SANCTIFY WORK for PERMITTED INJUSTICE.
    Una FORTALEZ de MODERNOS CRUZADOS que SANTIFICAN el TRABAJO de INJUSTICIAS PERMITIDAS.
    A PLANET for ASSAULTS on PUBLIC TREASURES, HEALTH SECURITY and MADRID COMMUNITY.
    Un PLANETA para ASALTAR las ARCAS PÚBLICAS, la SEGURIDAD SOCIAL y la COMUNIDAD de MADRID.
    A PENTAGON for dealing with LORD BLACK MONEY and FOUNDING ILLEGAL FOUNDATIONS.
    Un PENTÁGONO para manejar DIOS DINERO NEGRO Y FUNDAR FUNDACIONES ILEGALES.
    A PRELATURE of RACIAL, CULTURAL, RELIGIOUS, POLITICAL and ECONOMICAL TERRORISM.
    Una PRELATURA de TERRORISMO RACIAL, CULTURAL, RELIGIOSO, POLÍTICO Y ECONÓMICO.
    A SECT that INFECTS like INSECTS and INSECTICIDES are NEEDED for CHRONICAL DISEASES that PRODUCE.
    Una SECTA que INFECTA como los INSECTOS y se requiere INSECTICIDAS para las ENFERMIDADES CRÓNICAS.

15. VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/DON MOISÉS/MOISÉS IBRAHIM
    August 18, 2010 at 4:30 AM #

COLEGIO RETAMAR: OPUS DEI CATHOLIC TRIBALISM, YIHADISM AND TALIBANISM.

COLEGIO RETAMAR: SPIRITUAL TERRORISTS IN INVISIBLE BURKAS.
    COLEGIO RETAMAR: MODERN CRUSADES against the POOR who are suffering from the PERMITTED INJUSTICE. They are MODERN CRUSADERS who SANCTIFY WORK to run the VATICAN PLANET. ASSAULTS on COMPUTING, PROGRESS, CIVILIZATION and HUMAN RIGHTS are INDICATOR in thCOLEGIO RETAMAR: BUNKER for ASSAULTS on REASON and HUMAN RIGHTS TREASURY that overcomes the HUMAN UNDERSTANDING and it has become a DISGRACE for WORLDWIDE CHURCHES and CHRISTIANITY.
    COLEGIO RETAMAR: A CENTRE for UNDERGROUND MANOEUVRES and MEANS of COMMUNICATION MANIPULATIONS to make force of POWER overcomes the FORCE of LOVE that has been sown on the LOVELY STAGE of LIFE since ETHERNITY.
    COLEGIO RETAMAR: A HEADQUARTER where AGRESSIVE and ABUSIVE APOSTOLATE is CARRIED ON, ADOLESCENTS are RECRUITED by MASTERPIECES of BRAIN WASHERS, TEACHERS are MANIPULATED and BETRAYED, PARENTS are PERSECUTED in 999 WAYS of WAY, OPUS DEI WAY that gives WAY to NO WAYS of TRUTH and REALISM.
    COLEGIO RETAMAR: A FORTRESS of PERSONAL INTERESTS are PRIVILEGED and the INCESSANT PERSECUTION makes you have a DOUBLE LIFE by FORCE and NATURE. You are glorified wherever you testify your BLINDNESS and whenever you are a CLONED DOCTRINE FOLLOWER.
    COLEGIO RETAMAR: A VATICAN of OPUSISTS who have become the MODERN CRUSADES, SPIRITUAL CRUSADES who are protagonists of WARS ON ERROR against the WORLDWIDE NATIONS who suffer from the PERMITTED INJUSTICES and whose BREAD is divoured by OPUS DEI to make WHEELS of MILLS for the ALTARS that are made of GOLD.
    COLEGIO RETAMAR: A MONASTERY at MIDDLE AGES where YOU wear INVISIBLE CASSOCKS and comply with certain NORMS mechanically and submitted to SPIRITUAL ADVISORS at the day light and at the darkness. You are indoctrinated that DIRTY CLOTHES should be WASHED in (CASA) and that METHOD turn the OPUS DEI into a SECT that INFECTS and makes CHRONICAL DISEASES, PHYSICAL and MENTAL ILLNESSES.
    COLEGIO RETAMAR: A SHELTER for FASCISM, SLAVERY, REACTIONARY, and OPRESSION that take you to have no PERSONALITY on the different fields of your LIFE. Your CONSCIENCE starts having the SENSE of NATURALISM and REALISM. CONSCIENCE directs you to find out that you are surrounded by HEARTLESS and SOULESS BROTHERS and SPIRITUAL DIRECTORS.
    COLEGIO RETAMAR: A HOLY TRINITY that comprises OUR FATHER (the FOUNDER of OPUS DEI), the FATHER (the ACTUAL BISHOP of OPUS DEI) and the IMPERFECT PROPER HOLY SPIRIT that runs the PRELATURE of OPUS DEI on its WAY of 999 WAYS to CONTROL and GOVERN the VATICAN PLANET and be a CLONED BUSHITERIST PENTAGON.
    COLEGIO RETAMAR: AN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS, as many others on the PLANET to attract FOLLOWERS to OPUS DEI and make them ADDICTS like the DRUGS on the WAY of the 999 WAYS of OPUS DEI WAY that takes you NOWHERE, but you feel that you are directed by the ALADDIN´S LAMP or you feel that you are flying to GOD on the MAGICAL CARPET.
    COLEGIO RETAMAR: A LAND that has given me a LONG WAY to find out what YOU have never SEEN and HEARD from GENERATIONS to GENERATIONS. ACTIONS and DOCUMENTS have EVIDENCED that the EVILS of DEVILS are UNABLE to DO and MAKE such BARBARIES, ATROCITIES and CRIMES of OPUS DEI that must be GLORIFIED as “OPUS SIN DEI”.
    COLEGIO RETAMAR: A PLAYGROUND that has made me discover the UNFAIR PLAY. DOCUMENTS that have come out of COLEGIO RETAMAR and the MINISTRY of EDUCATION say that OPUS DEI BRAIN WASHERS and MONEY WASHERS have ASSAULTED the PUBLIC TREASURY, the PUBLIC HEALTH SECURITY, the COMMUNITY of MADRID and the PROPER EMPLOYEES who have been a VICTIM and on time, I have reported such UNCHRISTOLOGICAL DIABOLIC ACTIONS.
    COLEGIO RETAMAR: A HOLY SEE of BLACK MONEY MANAGEMENT, ILLEGAL FOUNDATIONS, ILLEGAL NUMERARY INCOMES and COLOURFUL CONSIGNMENT to the ROMAN AUTHORITIES who GLORIFY the POOR DEVOURED BREAD. It has become TRUE that CRUSADERS are POSSED by SATANS and his RELATIVES. The PAPACY BONUSES and the MEDIEVALIZED DOGMAS are POISONED CATHOLIC ORGASMS against who are IDENTIFIED with HUMANITY.
    COLEGIO RETAMAR: A BATTLE FIELD against LOVE that takes YOU to JUSTICE and then it directs YOU to PERSONAL, COLLECTIVE, NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL PLEACE. BUSHITLER has been able to bring a CLONED CHRIST to the PENTAGON and he may have been a CATHOLIC CRUSADER or a CATHOLIC YIHADIST. The SPIRITUAL TERRORISM of OPUS DEI has been been turned into OLD FASHIONED. CRUSADES are the ESSENCE of WORLDWIDE TERRORISM, CRUSADERS are the BLOSSOMS of BLOODBATHS, WORRIERS MONK ARE TERRORISM PROMOTERS, CHURCH FOLLOWERS have been the HOLOCAUST MAKERS and the POOR JEWISH PERSECUTERS.
    eir LIFE. KIDNAPPING and HOMICIDES ATTEMPS are PARTES of their WORK SANCTIFICATION. SANCTIFIERS of ATROCITIES are SPIRITUAL TERRORISTS who have come to this world to be the CHRISTIANIY and WORLDWIDE DISGRACE.
    COLEGIO RETAMAR. SERVANTS of GOD and LORD MONEY. They WEIGH what they OWN. Be FIRM and join their THEFTS, Be VIRILE for LEADERSHIP, Be a MAN and AVOID WOMEN, Be a SAINT, but I say “TRY TO BE SAINT and ask GOD to be a SAINT”. OPUS DEI SANCTITY has been FINANCED forever. You have mistaken the WAY of the 999 WAYS. TAKE out your INVISIBLE CASSOCKS and put on REAL CHRIST CASSOCKS. SPIRITUAL TERRORISM is your CREED, CONCEPT, PRECEPT, IDEOLOGY and THEOLOGY.
    VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/DON MOISÉS: EX OPUS DEI SUPERNUMERART at OPUS DEI HOLY SUPREME MAFIA that has overcome LOVE that leads to JUSTICE and then PEACE at PERSONAL, COLLECTIVE LEVELS. The VATICAN has PROCLAIMED OPUS DEI A PRELATURE to be the WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY DISGRACE and the WORLDWIDE BELIEFS HOLOCAUST. Get INVOLVED and do your BEST to save the POOR BREAD that OPUS DEI DEVOURS to make WHEELS of MILLS FOR the ALTARS that are MADE of GOLD.
    VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/DON MOISÉS: EX EDUCATOR at DISTINGUISHED SCHOOL, COLEGIO RETAMAR in MADRID for (33) THIRTY THREE YEARS. The TWO TRINITIES have validated my HUMAN VIRTUES and VALUES. The DUAL TRINITIES have honoured and dignified my way on the lovely STAGE of LIFE and at the same they have testified that the OPUS DEI are SLAVES of IMMORARITY and SPIRITUAL TERRORISTS.
    VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/DON MOISÉS: I have entered the WIDE GATE in the HISTORY of SPAIN, in spite of the SPANISH POLICE TERRORISM in favour of OPUS DEI, in spite of the TERRORIST SPANISH JUDGES who have been born to apply the PERMITTRED in JUSTICE, and they all have stepped on BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS, here, there and everywhere. They have pissed on our NOBLE CONSTITUTION. They must be JUDGED and PUNCHED as CRIMINAL AND SPIRITUAL TERRORISTS. They have DENIED to GIVE A HAND at the DANGER of DEATH. DAMN on them and DEATH for RACIST, FASCIST and SPIRITUAL TERRORISM.
    VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/DON MOISÉS: The SINS I have committed consists on discovering the CORRUPTION of OPUS DEI and the DOCUMENTED ASSAULTS they have carried carried on against PUBLIC TREASURIES. The GANGSTER LUIS SABÁTES who was in CHARGE of COLEGIO RETAMAR ECONOMY, has made INCESSANT ASSAULTS ON PUBLIC TREASURY, HEALTH SECURITY, STATE SUBVENTIONS AND PROPER EMPLOYEES. OPUS DEI NUMERARIES have received HIGH SALARIES, as they keep them in “CASA”. I feel sorry for LUIS, as he has been a friend of mine. FRIENDS who corrupt are SLAVES of IMMORALITY.
    VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/DON MOISÉS: I have educated two GENERATIONS to SPANISH HISTORY MAKERS and SPANISH HISTORY DEGENERATERS. The DISTINGUISHED HISTORY MAKERS I have EDUCATED are reminded from GENERATIONS to GENERATIONS, such as, NAVARRO RUBIO, SÁNCHEZ BELLA, LOPEZ BRAVO, ADOLFO SUÁREZ, CANÓVAS del CASTILLO, ALVÁREZ de las ASTURIAS, ALVÁREZ de TOLEDO, AGAG, BANÚS, QUESADA, URQUIJO, BOTÍN, HIS MAJESTY´S NEPHEWS and THOUSANDS who shared the GLORIOUS SPANISH HISTORY

16. VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/DON MOISÉS/MOISÉS IBRAHIM
    August 18, 2010 at 4:35 AM #

COLEGIO RETAMAR: OPUS FORTRESS FOR BLACK MONEY DEAL AND ILLEGAL FOUNDATIONS. GET INVOLVED AND SAVE THE DEVOURED POOR BREAD. DOCUMENTS SPEAK MUCH BETTER THAN TWELVE NOTARIES AND STRAY DOGS BARKINGS.
    1. OPUS DEI has TALIBANIZED CHURCH and INVADED the VATICAN PLANET.
    2. CATHOLIC SEX SCANDALS means that SATAN has arrived in the VATICAN.
    3. The VATICAN PLANET has been hit by PRIEST HOMOSEXUAL PROSTITUTION.
    4. The VATICAN PLANET and VILLA TEVERE PENTAGON share RESPONSABILITY.
    5. CHURCH SLAVERY and OPUS DEI RADICALISM have given birth to LIBERALISM.
    6. CATHOLICISM and OPUSDEISM have given birth and earth to PAEDOPHILIA.
    7. FAITH on REASON has become a TREASON and takes part in WARS on ERROR.
    8. OPUS DEI and CHURCH SPIRITUAL YIHADST TERRORISM drives yo NOWHERE.
    9. The VATICAN and the OPUS DEI WALLS are too THICK, but TRUTH is so CLEAR.
    10. YOU have to LIVE and SEE, TOUCH and FEEL, DO and LEARN, MAKE and TEACH.
    11. LOVE is a UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE and SEX has no SEX, GENDER, AGE, or RACE.
    12. What would POOR CHRIST do at the LAST TIMES of CHURCH and OPUSDEISM ?

VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/VICARIOPUSDEI/VICARIOPUSECTDEI/VICARIOPUSEXDEI/DON MOISÉS/MOISÉS IBRAHIM: EX OPUS DEI SUPERNUMERARY and EX EDUCADOR of distinguisged school, COLEGIO RETAMAR, in MADRID, for THIRTY THREE YEARS. GLORY TO GOD in HEAVEN and DAMN on SPIRITUAL TERRORISM

17. VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/DON MOISÉS/MOISÉS IBRAHIM
    August 18, 2010 at 4:37 AM #

COLEGIO RETAMAR: A SECT that INFECTS like INSECTS and YOU need INSECTICIDE.

The CATHOLIC CHURCH SEX ABUSE has become usual and invisible cassocks are kept for OPUS DEI to carry on whatever is related to ASSAULTS on REASON, ASSAULTS on PUBLIC TREASURY, DEAL with LORD BLACK MONEY and found ILLEGAL FOUNDATIONS.
    I am here WHEREVER and WHENEVER you WISH to make DOCUMENTS prove what I WRITE and what I have written for SEVEN YEARS. It has been clear, concrete and precise that the WALLS of OPUS DEI are too THICK and their PILLARS rest on the MEANS of COMMUNICATIONS, the SPANISH POLICE and the SPANISH JUDGES, as I have experienced into my proper SKIN. I have been kidnapped and an attempt of homicide was planned against me by the the EX MARQUIS´S de PERALTA NEPHEW and EX STUDENT of MINE, SANTIAGO ESCRIVÁ DE BALAGUER.
    I have denounced the FATHER of OPUS DEI, MONSEÑOR ECHEVARRIA three TIMES at the POLICE STATION and at the PERMANRENT JUDGE, because he must be responsible of his SONS´ ASSAULTS on REASON, the ADULTERY of HUMAN RIGHTS, the PROSTITUTION with TECHNOLOGY and the SPIRITUAL TERRORISM in INVISIBLE BURKAS.
    CHURCH SLAVERY, OPUS DEI POWER and OPRESSION have been REASONS that gave WAY of 999 WAYS of WAY to SEX ABUSE SCANDALS. LIBERALISM is a reaction of OPRESSION and RADICALISM. The MIDDLE AGED POLISH PAPACY has given the VATICAN PLANET CONTROL to OPUS DEI without paying attentions to those congregations that have made glorious history at CATHOLIC CHURCH. The POLISH POPE who had no PEDIGREE has legalized the MARRIAGE between CHURCH and OPUS DEI and then FUHRER RATZINGER BIN BUSHITLER has continued the SECRET MATRIMONY that made CHRISTIANITY sounds SATANITY and NEDIEVALITY.
    FUHRER RATZINGER has given DISGRACE and INFAMY to CHURCH. He offers EMPTY WORDS and USLESS ARGUMENTS. It is good for REAL CHRIST DOCTRINE to leave CHURCH in HANDS of REFORMERS, RESTRUCTERS and REORGANIZERS. ACTIONS speak much better than WORKS. DEFENDING celibracy despite preastly abuse scandals is like stray dogs barkings. CHRIST has been cloned on the BUSHITLER PENTAGON and FUHRER RATZINGER had to go there and validate the PRESENCE of a CLONED TERRORIST CHRIST on the PENTAGON. ATROCITIES, GENOCIDES, DESTRUCTIONS, and CLEANSINGS have given WAY to the ACTUAL SEXIST CHURCH.
    VICARIO/VICARIOPUSDAY/VICARIOPUSEXDEI/VICARIOPUSEXISTDEI; VICARIOPUSECTDEI/VICARIOPUSUCKDEI/VICARIOPUSICKDEI/VICARIOPUSADDEI/DON MOISÉS/MOISÉS IBRAHIM: EX OPUS DEI SUPERNUMERARY and EX EDUCATOR at COLEGIO RETAMAR in MAFRID for THIRTY THREE YEARS that are translated into TWO TRINITIES that HONOUR and DIGNIFY the EX MARQUIS de PERALTA in HIS TOMB. OPUS DEI has given me a NAME and a FAME because of the OPUS DEI ASSAULTS on REASEN here, there and everywhere. WITNESSES of the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE will be those whi I have EDUCATED, the ones who come from FASCISM, DICTATORSHIP, CHURCH SLAVERY, GREATNESSES of SPAIN, ARISTOCRACY, NOBILITY, HIGHNESS and ROYALTY, to all of them I KEEP FULL RESPECT and ADMIRATION.